Monday 6 June 2011

Yo La Tengo

I mentioned Yo La Tengo yesterday, so I decided to post a couple of my favourite songs of theirs. Both of these tracks are from their 2000 album And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside Out (which, incidentally, is a wonderful title). First up is the track "Everyday" which creeps around the dark corners of the room...



I wanted the second track to be "Saturday" from the same album, but alas I cannot find it on YouTube. So here's "Tears Are in Your Eyes" (also from And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside Out which features a beautiful video; I'm unsure if it is an official video or made by a fan.

8 comments:

  1. s-a-t-u-r...oh, wrong "saturday". Cool band, never heard of them before, think I prefer the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat band i enjoyed them

    ReplyDelete
  3. good band, they have a lot of good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is some nice laid back melodies man
    great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man thats beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Real smooth man, I like this

    ReplyDelete